How did I miss yesterday!? A Thursday! My fill-the-well day. Goodness. My schedule is so lost, gone. But it was still a lovely day. The best part–meeting our kids at the airport and having a late-night meal before taking them home. I always miss them so when they’re gone.
So my NaBloWriMo streak is done for this year.
But I am not going to let it get me down. We start over again today, countdown to NaNo.
PROMPT: Write a list of 25 (or just 5!) things you want to do in your life.
- Visit Nova Scotia
- Spend a month in a beach house during the summer.
- Learn to quill
- Have all the clutter cleared out of my home, plus
- Files under control, and
- A tax system established that makes year-end simple
- Walk the moors in England one more time
- The Mediterranean
- See one picture book I wrote printed in hard back (which number is probably not encouraging to a potential publisher. But one would say I’ve gotten started!) Even richer: my son as the illustrator.
- See the big surfing waves in person
- Learn to sail a sailboat
- Take my great nieces on a girls only, once-in-a-lifetime vacation one summer (my sisters and daughter-in-law could tag along if they wanted!)
- Find something that my siblings and I could do together that would support all of us financially and allow us the time to devote to what we love to do most.
- Visit a lighthouse. Or several.
- Stay in a lighthouse during a storm.
- Be trim and healthy
- Hike more
- Trace my Russian genealogy, traveling to do it if necessary
- Get back to a point where I could sleep in any bed without my back complaining
- See the Northern Lights and
- The midnight sun
- Cruise Alaska but on a smaller vessel.
- Go back to Marrowstone
- Experience the Lavender Festival at Sequim